DAY STRIKE FOIL - RIDE ENGINE
Hit us up!
Customer orders, questions, or even just to chat.
Infinity Surfboards (Showroom)
24382 Del Prado
Dana Point, CA 92629
Shred & Speed MFG Co. (Main Office)
Ready for a custom? Have a question about a board? What size or model to select?
Contact email@example.com to work on your design direct.
Just send us a note or give us a call and we look forward to working with you!
No one will argue that fully built hydrofoil surfboards aren’t awkward and cumbersome. The Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag fits a modern shaped foil board up to 5’. Ample width protects the rails as well as make this bag easy to use. A ⅓ length hook and loop mast channel gives the option to keep your hydrofoil fully assembled.
- Designed to fit the modern hydrofoil board shapes
- ⅓ velcro mast channel to keep hydrofoil assembled
- Padded top and bottom impact protection
- Removable padded shoulder strap and side mount handle for easy transport
- Exterior zippered stash pocket
- TPU ventilation port
- 5mm PE foam padding top and bottom
- TPU coated ripstop for durability and weather resistant
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear resistance
- Heavy duty YKK zipper